Furnace and Air Conditioner Emergency Tips
No Cool Air? No Heat? No Hot Water? – Yikes!
Do not face freezing night temperatures or piping hot summer days without your furnace or air conditioner. No one wants to wait around when facing one of these emergencies. Call RED LINE Heating and Cooling. We are on call 24/7 and get out to you and fix the problems as quickly and effectively as possible.
We won’t give you a ridiculous price simply because your emergency happens outside of business hours. We offer fair, honest pricing and reliable professional services.
While our service trucks are on their way here are a few things to try:
“We DO charge for over time! ”
- Change 24-7 graphic on ‘contact’ and ‘service’ pages
- OUR TEAM page—add Mel and Shannon
- Re-arrange Maintenance plans page to move them up fix typos
- Furnace page add Presitge & classic line photo
- AC page add Rheem Prestige AC photo
- Water heater page add tankless pics
- Add Kim instructional video
- Add air cleaner photos to humidifier page
- Add section on thermal? Heat pumps?
- Add thermostat info/pics on programmable and remotes???
- Check to make sure the thermostat is on, working properly and up to the right temperature.
- Is the furnace door on? Make sure it is closed securely.
- Make sure that the electrical breaker connected to the furnace is on.
- Check to make sure the thermostat is on and set to 75 degrees or cooler.
- Check to make sure the outdoor unit breaker is on.
- Make sure all shrubs and bushes are at least 2 feet from the outdoor unit.