Maintenance Plans We Offer
In some ways, your HVAC system is a lot like your car. If you service it on a regular basis, you keep the filters clean and you provide it with a little TLC, it’s likely to last a long time.
At Redline Mechanical LLC we believe that the best way to care for your HVAC system involves opting for yearly maintenance plan. Not only will this keep your system running as efficiently as possible, it can help you catch (and address) small problems before they turn into big ones.
When you work with Redline Mechanical LLC, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from working with an experienced, reputable company that is committed to ensuring your heating and cooling equipment is running properly. Making sure your system runs at peak efficiency is our top priority! In addition to helping prevent breakdowns, yearly maintenance can help extend the life of your system.
Plans we offer
At Redline Mechanical LLC we offer maintenance plans for every budget.
- Basic Safety Inspection, $49 When you schedule a safety inspection one of our experienced HVAC technicians will come out to perform a basic evaluation of your system. We will check to make sure your unit is working properly, and we’ll also make sure it is running safely. If we come across any problems that we feel should be addressed, we’ll provide you with recommendations.
- Furnace Tune-Up, $115 Our furnace tune-up plan is among our most popular options. For this, a technician will come to your home to inspect the ignition of your furnace. We’ll also clean out the burner section, we’ll clean the flame sensor, we’ll change your filter and we’ll perform a visual inspection of the heat exchanger.
- AC Tune-Up, $115 If you need an AC tune-up, a technician from Redline Mechanical LLC will come out to your home to check your system’s operating temperature. We’ll also service your filter and we’ll check to make sure your coils are clean.
- Annual Heat Exchanger Test $129 Your heat exchanger should be tested once a year after your furnace turns 12 to ensure your system doesn’t have any carbon monoxide leaks. If your furnace fails the heat exchanger inspection we’ll apply the cost of the test toward the replacement and installation of a new system.
- Furnace Tune-Up / AC Tune-Up Customers who opt for a gold plan will receive two visits per year. Not only will we perform a full furnace tune-up as the winter approaches, we’ll perform a full AC tune-up when you call us in the spring. Gold plans require a one-year minimum service agreement.
- Full Service Furnace Maintenance, Full Service AC Maintenance $285 Our platinum plan includes all the components of our gold plan, which means we’ll come out to service your system twice during the year. In addition to performing full system tune-ups, we’ll provide a full cleaning and full evaluation of both your furnace and your AC system.
If you have additional questions about the maintenance plans we offer, call us today at 970-663-6575 to learn more.