The dusty, dry Colorado air can wreak havoc on your home and your health. At RED LINE MECHANICAL, we are here to help keep your home clean and comfortable with several indoor air quality products to keep you healthy in every season.
Humidifier Repair & Maintenance in Loveland & Ft. Collins
Dry winter air from our Colorado climate and heating systems can really do some damage. They can:
- Dry out skin, lips, hair and air passages.
- Increase susceptibility to cough, colds, sore throat and other respiratory illnesses.
- Damage furniture, wooden floors, mill work, wooden musical instruments as well as electronic equipment.
Humidifiers add moisture to the air to mitigate the ill effects of low humidity on health.
Top 5 Humidifier Facts
- Humidifiers help prevent winter infections, and alleviate the symptoms of cold, flu, and asthma attacks by keeping respiratory airways moist.
- Proper humidity also helps relieve sinus pains and dry, sore throat.
- Help prevent dry, itchy skin and chapped lips.
- Reduce static electricity.
- Prevent expensive wooden objects (furniture, musical instruments, hardwood floors) from cracking and warping.
Air Purification and Air Cleaning systems
Fight against those airborne viruses, bacteria, indoor allergens and other germs with RED LINE’s MECHANICAL air cleaning and purification systems. Our whole-building purification systems come with low maintenance and high efficiency models. We also have incredible ultraviolet lights that keep your duct system clean and your home’s air germ free.
Most people spend over 90% of their time indoors, not knowing that the air they are breathing may be more polluted than the air outside. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has reported that indoor air pollution levels can be 100 times higher than the air outdoors. We should use Air Cleaners or Air Filters to purify our air.
Breathing contaminated air puts the health of you and your family at risk. In fact, the American College of Allergist says that 50% of illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. RED LINE MECHANICAL Heating and Cooling can help you take control of your indoor air quality by reducing pollutants that can contribute to headache, lung irritation and fatigue as well as more long-term conditions such as asthma, allergies and infectious diseases.
- Low Maintenance Models.
- High Efficiency Models.
- Ultra-violet lights kill 99% of microbials, eliminate mold and mildew, and reduce gases and odors.
Throw out the room humidifiers and start experiencing the benefits of better air for the entire house with humidifiers from RED LINE MECHANICAL Heating and Cooling. Unlike traditional humidifiers from hardware stores, ours attach directly to your duct system so your whole house stays moist and comfortable. Let us show you how adding a humidifier to your home comfort system can increase your comfort and save you money.